Comstock Green Meadow Elementary
School Improvement Plan & Annual Education Report
The vision of Comstock Public Schools is to be a national leader in providing quality public education.
The mission of Comstock Public Schools is to provide excellence in education for all students through innovation and creativity.
Comstock Green Meadow Elementary believes that:
- All students can learn, but at different rates an in different ways.
- Parents and community members are just as important to the learning process as the students and school personnel.
- Children need to be nurtured and encouraged to do their best and never settle for anything else.
- All students should be responsible for their actions.
- Teachers should look at the total student, not just his or her academic characteristics.
- Students need a stimulating environment that is both structured and flexible.
- Each child should feel like a worthwhile person.
GM - 2015-2016 AER Report.pdf
Green Meadow School Improvement Plan 2016-17.pdf